I love these brownies because they are so yummy and healthy. These chocolate brownies are full of flavor, moist, and perfectly satisfying!
Using sweet potatoes as the base make these flourless chocolate brownies naturally gluten-free, vegan, and paleo. With only 4 ingredients, you create a delicious masterpiece!
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter of choice (I use almond butter)
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (I used half dark cocoa powder, half standard cocoa powder)
- Optional: Handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, then grease a small loaf pan.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or on the stovetop, melt the nut butter with the pure maple syrup. In a large mixing bowl, add the mashed sweet potato, nut butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder.
- Pour chocolate chips in and mix everything together.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or till cooked through. The time may vary because of the ingredients. Remove from the oven, allow it to sit and cool down.