1. Ingredients (makes 8 golf-ball sized chews)
- 1 cup Crisp Rice cereal
- 1/4 cup smooth all-natural peanut/almond butter
- 3 tbsp organic brown rice syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbs of honey
- Optional: 4 tablespoons of vegan chocolate
- Add brown rice syrup, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, vanilla, peanut butter, and honey into a large bowl. Stir very well to mix the ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into a large sauce pan to warm up (Be sure not to burn the mixture.)
- Pour rice crisp cereal over the mixture and stir together.
- Sculpt the mixture into little round balls and freeze for about ten minutes.
- Take out of freezer, let it sit for five minutes, then enjoy!