These brownie bites are chocolaty, chewy, satisfying and addictive!
They are raw, vegan, gluten free, and paleo; loaded with lots of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- ½ cup of walnuts
- 1/3 cup + 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of medjool dates (pitted)
- ½ cup of almonds
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- ½ tsp of pink sea salt
- Blend walnuts and almonds in a food processor, until a dough starts to form.
- Add the dates, peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and salt into food processor and blend until mixture turns into dough.
- Roll the mixture into round balls.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour
- Enjoy your healthy & raw creation!