Kindness a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”
~ Mark Twain ~
♥♥♥ LIVE TO LOVE AND LOVE TO GIVE! ♥♥
Every single person is connected and united. We all experience emotions, we all have feeling, we all breathe air, and we all bleed blood. The only thing that separates us from each other is our minds and our egos. Each of us has the power to inspire, uplift, and bring happiness to another human being.
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle that you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.”
~ Plato ~
Demonstrating kindness is not only beneficial for others, but it’s beneficial for you as well! It’s good for your heart, slows the aging process, improves relationships, and truly enhances the joy and quality of your life. In this moment, YOU are capable of making an incredible difference in the world. You never know the impact your have on another person. A small act of kindness, a genuine smile, a sweet hug, or a few words of encouragement can make a profound impact on the life of another.
Every act of kindness creates a ripple effect that spreads from person to person. The most important essentials in life are free. It costs nothing to you to be kind, to share the pure love that lies within your heart. It costs nothing to spread the gracious goodness that is in your soul, and to be a helping hand. If you can live each moment inspired to love and heal others, you not only will bring light to the world, but you will raise your vibrations. Never be afraid to shine your light, to be a helping hand, to share your hearts feelings, to trust your instincts, or too love too much. Love and kindness are what makes the world go round. Choose to make kindness your “default” setting and you will live an exceptional, love filled life.
15 ways to implement kindness into your life
- Smile at everyone you see.
- Hug as many people as possible.
- Say “Thank You” to anyone and everyone who helped you through your day.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Give a genuine and sincere compliment.
- Write a card for a loved one.
- Write a note of encouragement to someone who needs some inspiration.
- Send flowers to a friend.
- Pay for the person behind you at the drive-thru.
- Call a friend to say you’re thinking of them and check in.
- Spend quality time with a family member or loved one.
- Exercise patience.
- Tell someone you love that you love them and share how much they mean to you.
- Plant something.
- Make a nice meal for someone who is in need of food or for someone who works hard long hours.
By implementing these 15 tips into your life, you will notice how your vibrations rise, and you will see the kindness that you are showing others come back your way.